This is a wordpress responsive images slider plugin. nextgen-gallery plugin is used to manage and upload images. skitter transaction effects are used in frontend.
nextgen-gallery is a required plugin. Please download and install from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/. And do not forget to activate it after installation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin archive file.
- Expand it to wp-content/plugins/ directory or can be uploaded the archive file from wordpress backed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Download nextgen-gallery plugin and install from https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/nextgen-gallery/
- Activate the nextgen-gallery plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to upload images?
Create a new gallery using nextgen-gallery and upload images.
- How to select images for slider?
Create a new image slider and select the gallery created in nextgen-gallery from dropdown.
- Where is shortcode?
Shortcodes are in the Image sliders listing page. Just copy and paste anywhere you want.
Still got questions? If you need technical help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mint Sliders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.5.0 – 26.08.2013
- Bug Fixed
V1.4.0 – 04.01.2013
- Mint Slider is responsive now
V1.3.0 – 04.01.2013
- jquery.animate-colors bug fixed
V1.2.0 – 15.08.2012
- Image link target option added
V1.1.0 – 02.08.2012
- Left right navigation disable option added
V1.0.1 – 22.07.2012
- Demo Link Added